MTA NYC Transit’s FASTRACK will be returning to Upper Manhattan next week as it will cause service diversions on the , , & . Here are the complete details via the press release I received:
MTA New York City Transit brings FASTRACK back to Upper Manhattan along the [A] [C] [D] [B] lines. [A] trains will be suspended in both directions between 59th Street and Inwood-207th Street and [D] trains will be suspended between 59th Street and 161st Street-Yankee Stadium from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. for four consecutive weeknights from Monday, November 18 to early Friday morning, November 22. [B] and [C] service will end early each night. As an alternative, customers should take the    trains, the M4, Bx12 or Bx19 buses and free shuttle bus service.
• [A] service will operate between Lefferts Blvd or Far Rockaway and 59th Street-Columbus Circle.
• [D] service will operate in two sections, between 205th Street and 161st Street-Yankees Stadium and between 59th Street-Columbus Circle and Stillwell Avenue.
• [A] customers should take the  for service between Midtown and Washington Heights.
• [D] customers should take the  and  for service between Midtown and the Bronx.
• For Central Park West, customers may use nearby  and  stations along Broadway.
• In Washington Heights, customers may use nearby  stations along St. Nicholas Avenue.
• The 42nd Street shuttle will operate through the night.
Additional connecting service is available with free shuttle buses and M4, Bx12 and Bx19 buses at select stations. Alternative transportation options will be detailed in announcements and posters on trains, in stations and on selected buses; brochures will be available in both English and Spanish.
xoxo Transit Blogger