Once again MTA NYC Transit’s FASTRACK program will be returning to the Queens Blvd corridor. Here is more on the service changes for the , , & :
On Monday, January 20, MTA New York City Transit brings FASTRACK to the E F M R lines in Manhattan and Queens. From 10 p.m. to 5 a.m., for four consecutive weeknights from Monday, January 20 to early Friday morning, January 24, E service will be suspended between Roosevelt Av and World Trade Center. F service will be suspended between Roosevelt Av and 21 St-Queensbridge. M service will end early between 71 Av and Essex St each night. R service will end early between 71 Av and Whitehall St each night.
• Take the 7 between Manhattan and 74 St/Roosevelt Av or Queensboro Plaza.
• Take the N between Manhattan and Queensboro Plaza.
• In Manhattan, transfer at 5 Av/42 St-Bryant Pk 7 D F, Times Sq-42 St/Port Authority 7 A, and 34 St-Herald Sq D F N.
• Take the R between Queens Plaza and 71 Av. When R service ends, E trains run local between Queens Plaza and 71 Av until 10 PM. After 10 PM, take the E Local between Roosevelt Av and 71 Av.
• In Manhattan along 8 Avenue, take the A Local or C instead of the E.
• Along 53 St, use the D or nearby 6 and N stations instead.
• Free shuttle buses run local between Queensboro Plaza and 74 St-Roosevelt Av making station stops at Queens Plaza, 36 St, Steinway St, 46 St, Northern Blvd, and 65 St.
• In Queens, transfer between shuttle buses and trains at 74 St-Roosevelt Av 7 E F or Queensboro Plaza 7 N.
xoxo Transit Blogger