FASTRACK will once again be returning to the & in Manhattan. Here are the details:
On Monday, November 17, MTA New York City Transit’s FASTRACK program returns to Manhattan stations along the NQR lines. For four consecutive weeknights from Monday, November 17, to early Friday morning, November 21, NQR trains will not stop at stations in Manhattan. N trains run in Queens and Brooklyn only, Q trains are rerouted via the 6 Av D line in Manhattan to/from the 57 St F station, and R service ends early in Manhattan and Queens each night.
1. Use nearby stations on the 8 Av AE, 7 Av 12, 6 Av DF, and Lexington Av 46 lines instead.
2. Take the 7 for service between Queens and Manhattan.
3. Make key transfers between trains at Queensboro Plaza 7N, 5 Av/42 St-Bryant Pk 7DFMQ, Jay St-MetroTech AFN, and Atlantic Av-Barclays Ctr 24DNQ.
4. N trains make local R stops between Court St and 59 St, Brooklyn.
NQR trains will operate as follows:
N trains operate in two sections (Queens and Brooklyn) as follows:
1. Between Ditmars Blvd and Queensboro Plaza.
2. Between Coney Island-Stillwell Av and the Court St R station.
Q trains rerouted via the D line in Manhattan as follows:
1. Manhattan-bound: After DeKalb Av, Q trains run via the D to 47-50 Sts, then to the 57 St F station, the last stop.
2. Coney Island-bound: Trains originate at the 57 St F station then run via the D to Brooklyn. Regular Coney Island-bound Q service resumes at DeKalb Av.
R train service ends early in Manhattan and Queens as follows:
1. The last R train to Bay Ridge-95 St leaves Forest Hills-71 Av at about 9:15 p.m.
2. The last R train to Forest Hills-71 Av leaves Bay Ridge-95 St at about 9:20 p.m.
3. In Brooklyn, R shuttle service between 36 St and Bay Ridge- 95 St starts early.
xoxo Transit Blogger