MTA NYC Transit’s FASTRACK program will be returning to the 6th Ave lines next week. Here are the details:
On Monday, March 10, MTA New York City Transit brings FASTRACK to B D F M stations in Manhattan. For four consecutive weeknights from Monday, March 10, to early Friday morning, March 14, B D F M trains will not stop at the following 6 Av stations: 14 St, 23 St, 34 St-Herald Sq, 42 St-Bryant Pk, 47-50 Sts, and 57 St. D and F trains are rerouted on the 8 Av ACE line. B and M service ends early in Manhattan each night.
• Use 8 Av A C E stations to connect with D and F trains.
• For D service between Manhattan and Brooklyn, transfer between D trains at B’way-Lafayette St to continue your trip.
• Take the Q train for service to/from Lexington Av/63 St, Roosevelt Island, and 21 St-Queensbridge.
• Transfer between F and Q trains at 42 St-Port Authority/Times Sq-42 St, through the passageway. B D F M trains will operate as follows:
D trains are rerouted and operate in two sections:
1. Between 205 St and the 2 Av F station, via C line between 145 St and W 4 St, and via the F line to/from 2 Av, the last stop.
2. Between Stillwell Av and the W 4 St station: W 4 St is the last stop for D trains originating in Brooklyn.
F trains run via the E line between W 4 St and Roosevelt Av, in both directions. For service to Lexington Av/63 St, Roosevelt Island, and 21 St-Queensbridge, take a Q train.
Q trains are extended to 21 St-Queensbridge via the F line after 57 St-7 Av.
• Trains run to/from Lexington Av/63 St, Roosevelt Island, and 21 St-Queensbridge, the last stop.
• Coney Island-bound Q trains originate at 21 St-Queensbridge. B and M service ends early each night (times are approximate):
• Manhattan-bound service in Brooklyn and Queens ends at 9:30 p.m.
• Service in Manhattan is available until 10 p.m.
xoxo Transit Blogger