The MTA NYC Transit FASTRACK program will now be coming to the & in Harlem & the Bronx for 2 consecutive weeks. Here are the full details:
For the first time, MTA New York City Transit brings FASTRACK to the 23 lines in Harlem and the Bronx for two consecutive weeks. Beginning Monday, March 16, from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m., for four consecutive weeknights, and from Monday, March 23, to early morning Friday, March 27, 2 trains are suspended between 3 Av-149 St and 96 St. 3 service is entirely suspended.
2 train service will operate in two sections:
1. Between Wakefield-241 St and 3 Av-149 St. Trains from Wakefield-241 St skip Jackson Av.
2, Between 96 St and Flatbush Av-Brooklyn College.
Use free shuttle buses to complete your trip. Buses operate as follows:
1. Between 3 Av-149 St and 96 St, making all 2 station stops at 149 St-Grand Concourse, 145 St, 135 St, 125 St, 116 St, and 110 St.
2. Between Harlem-148 St and 96 St, making all 3 station stops at 145 St, 135 St, 125 St, 116 St, and 110 St.
3. Transfer between free shuttle buses and the 2 at 96 St and/or 3 Av-149 St, or the 4 at 149 St-Grand Concourse.
4. 4 trains make all 3 stops in Brooklyn to/from New Lots Av. Transfer between 2 and 4 at Franklin Av.
xoxo Transit Blogger