MTA NYC Transit’s FASTRACK program will return to the in Brooklyn next week. Here are the details:
On Monday, September 29, MTA New York City Transit’s FASTRACK program returns to the Fourth Avenue line in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn. For four consecutive weeknights from Monday, September 29, to early Friday morning, October 3, trains will be suspended between Bay Ridge-95 St and 36 St. & trains and shuttle buses provide alternate service.
• service operates between Forest Hills-71 Av, in Queens, and 36 St in Brooklyn, in both directions until approximately 11:45 p.m.
• trains skip Union St, 4 Av-9 St, Prospect Av, and 25 St, in both directions.
• Late night shuttle service is suspended.
• Free shuttle buses operate between Bay Ridge-95 St and 59 St, stopping at 86 St, 77 St, and Bay Ridge Av.
• trains run local between Atlantic Av-Barclays Ctr and 36 St.
• trains run local between Atlantic Av-Barclays Ctr and 59 St, in Brooklyn.
• Transfer between free shuttle buses and trains at 59 St.
xoxo Transit Blogger