MTA NYC Transit’s FASTRACK program will be returning to the in Brooklyn next week. Here are the details:
For the first time this year, MTA New York City Transit’s FASTRACK program returns to stations along the R Fourth Avenue line in Bay Ridge and Sunset Park, Brooklyn for two consecutive weeks. Beginning Monday, July 27, from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m., for four consecutive weeknights, and from Monday, August 3, to early morning Friday, August 7, R trains will not stop at stations between Bay Ridge-95 St and 36 St. DN trains and shuttle buses provide alternate service.
• R service operates between Forest Hills-71 Av, in Queens, and 36 St in Brooklyn, in both directions.
• R trains skip Union St, 4 Av-9 St, Prospect Av, and 25 St, in both directions.
• Late night R shuttle service is suspended.
• Free shuttle buses operate between Bay Ridge-95 St and 59 St, stopping at 86 St, 77 St, and Bay Ridge Av.
• D trains run local between Atlantic Av-Barclays Ctr and 36 St.
• N trains run local between Atlantic Av-Barclays Ctr and 59 St, in Brooklyn.
• Transfer between free shuttle buses and N trains at 59 St.
xoxo Transit Blogger