Lower East Side residents should take note that FASTRACK will be returning next week on the . Here are the details:
On Monday, November 10, MTA New York City Transit’s FASTRACK program returns to the F line between Greenwich Village in Manhattan and Downtown Brooklyn. For four consecutive weeknights from Monday, November 10, to early Friday morning, November 14, F trains will not stop at B’way-Lafayette St, 2 Av, Delancey St, East Broadway, and York St. F trains are rerouted via the A line in both directions between W 4 St and Jay St-MetroTech.
Travel alternatives: Free shuttle buses, D and J trains provide alternate service.
1. Free shuttle buses operate between B’way-Lafayette St and East Broadway making station stops at 2 Av and Delancey St.
2. Use free shuttle buses to connect with D service at B’way-Lafayette St.
3. Transfer between D and F trains at W 4 St.
4. Additional connections with F service at Fulton St are available via the 4 local (to/from Bleecker St) and the J (to/from Delancey St/Essex St).
1. Free shuttle buses run between York St and Jay St-MetroTech, where F service is available.
2. Transfer between free shuttle buses and F trains at Jay St-MetroTech.
3. York St customers may also use the High St A station, where F service is available.
4. Transfer between D and F trains at 4 Av-9 St.
5. Beginning at 10:30 p.m. D trains will run local in Brooklyn
xoxo Transit Blogger