Starting this Monday, MTA NYC Transit’s FASTRACK will be returning to the . Here are the complete details:
On Monday, May 12, MTA New York City Transit’s FASTRACK program returns to the G line in Brooklyn. G service will be suspended between Bedford-Nostrand Avs and Church Av from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. for four consecutive weeknights from Monday, May 12 to early Friday morning, May 16. Free shuttle buses, and F trains provide alternate service.
• Free shuttle buses operate between Bedford-Nostrand Avs and the Jay St-MetroTech F station making station stops at Classon Av, Clinton-Washington Avs, Fulton St, and Hoyt-Schermerhorn Sts.
• Transfer between G trains and free shuttle buses at Bedford-Nostrand Avs.
• Take the F for service between Jay St-MetroTech and Church Av.
• Transfer between free shuttle buses and F trains at Jay St-MetroTech.
• A service is also available between Hoyt-Schermerhorn and Jay St-MetroTech.
xoxo Transit Blogger