MTA NYC Transit’s FASTRACK program will be returning to Central Park West next week to alter service on the , , & . Here are the details:
On Monday, May 19, MTA New York City Transit’s FASTRACK program returns to Upper Manhattan along the ACBD lines. A trains will be suspended in both directions between 59 St-Columbus Circle and Inwood-207 St and D trains will be suspended between 59 St Columbus Circle and 161St-Yankee Stadium from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. for four consecutive weeknights from Monday, May 19 to early Friday morning, May 23. B and C service will end early each night.
A and D trains will operate as follows:
• A service will operate between Ozone Park-Lefferts Blvd or Far Rockaway and 59 St-Columbus Circle.
• D service will operate in two sections, between Norwood-205 St and 161 St-Yankees Stadium and between 59 St-Columbus Circle and Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue.
As an alternative, customers should take the 124 trains, the M4, Bx12 or Bx19 buses and free shuttle bus service.
• A Customers should take the 1 for service between Midtown and Washington Heights/Inwood.
• D Customers should take the 2 and 4 for service between Midtown and the Bronx.
• For Central Park West, customers may use nearby 1 and 2 stations along Broadway.
• In Harlem, customers may use nearby 12 stations or take free shuttle buses to/from the 110 St or 157 St stations. Bx19 buses run along 145 St.
• In Washington Heights/Inwood, customers may use nearby 1 stations along St Nicholas Av.
• The 42 St S Shuttle will operate through the night.
• 2 trains run local between Times Sq-42 St and 96 St.
xoxo Transit Blogger