FASTRACK is coming to the Upper West Side next week as service on the & will be suspended along the Central Park West corridor. Here are the complete details:
This FASTRACK overnight closure from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m., on four consecutive weeknights beginning Monday, September 16 and ending early morning Friday, September 20, will be the first on Central Park West.
There will be no [A] train service between 59th Street-Columbus Circle and 168th Street and no [D] service between 59th Street-Columbus Circle and 161st Street-Yankee Stadium. [B] and [C] service will end early each night. Customers may take the   or  trains, free shuttle buses and/or special Bx19 bus service as alternatives. The 42nd Street subway shuttle will operate through the night.
[A] service will operate in two sections:
• Between Inwood 207th Street and 168th Street
• Between 59th Street-Columbus Circle and Lefferts Blvd/Far Rockaway
[D] service will operate in two sections:
• Between 205th Street and 161st Street-Yankee Stadium
• Between 59th Street-Columbus Circle and Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue
Customers may take:
•  trains for service between Midtown and Washington Heights
•  and  trains for service between Midtown and the Bronx
• Nearby   stations along Broadway as alternatives to closed stations along Central Park West
The special Bx19 buses will operate between 145th Street/St. Nicholas Avenue [A] [D] and 145th Street/Broadway  every 15-20 minutes. Free shuttle buses will operate between Broadway at 168th Street and Broadway at 110th Street, traveling along Broadway, 155th Street, the Harlem River Drive, 135th Street, St. Nicholas Avenue, Frederick Douglass Boulevard and 110th Street back to Broadway.
xoxo Transit Blogger