This upcoming week, FASTRACK will be making its debut on the in the Lower East Side. Here are the complete details:
On Monday, April 1, MTA New York City Transit brings FASTRACK to the Lower East Side of Manhattan on the J Line. J trains will operate between Jamaica Center and Delancey Street-Essex Street, the last stop. There will be no J service at Broad Street, Fulton Street, Chambers Street, Canal Street and Bowery stations from 10 p.m. until 5 a.m., for four consecutive weeknights from Monday, April 1 to early Friday morning, April 5. Customers should take the 4, 6 or A trains at nearby stations instead.
• F and 4, 6 trains provide connecting service between J trains at Delancey Street-Essex Street and Lower Manhattan
• Transfer between F and J trains at Delancey Street-Essex Street
• Transfer between F and 4 or 6 trains at Bleecker Street-Broadway/Lafayette Street.
Customers should also consider the A or E to and from Lower Manhattan.
• A trains at Fulton Street connect with J trains at Broadway Junction
• E trains at World Trade Center connect with J trains at Sutphin Blvd-Archer Avenue.
xoxo Transit Blogger