Here is the President’s Day 2016 service plan info for MTA NYC Transit:
On Presidents’ Day, Monday, February 15, New York City subways and buses will operate on a Saturday schedule with some planned subway service changes:
• 2 trains operate in two sections: Between Flatbush Av and E 180 St, then via the 5 to/from Dyre Av, and between E 180 St and Wakefield-241 St.
• 3 trains are suspended between Harlem-148 St and 96 St. Take the 2 and free shuttle buses instead.
• Bronx-bound 6 trains run express from Grand Central-42 St to 125 St.
• A trains are suspended in both directions between Euclid Av and Lefferts Blvd. Shuttle buses operate between Euclid Av and Lefferts Blvd making all station stops.
• Brooklyn-bound F trains run skip 169 St.
• Brooklyn-bound F trains run via the E line from Roosevelt Av to W 4 St-Wash Sq.
• J trains are suspended in both directions between Hewes St and Broad St. Take 46F trains and free shuttle buses. Free shuttle buses operate between Hewes St and Essex St.
• Q trains are suspended between 57 St-7 Av and Kings Hwy. Free shuttle buses operate between Kings Hwy and Atlantic Av-Barclays Ctr.
xoxo Transit Blogger