Here is the NYC Transit service plan info for the upcoming Memorial Day holiday weekend:
On Memorial Day, Monday, May 30, New York City Transit Subways will operate on a Sunday schedule. Customers are reminded to use the A, C, D or Q instead of the B and the J instead of the Z. Express service is not available on the 6 and 7. In addition, on Sundays, some subway routes are shortened.
The following diversions are in effect on Memorial Day through 5:00 a.m. Tuesday, May 31:
• 3 & 4 trains skip Saratoga Av and Pennsylvania Av in both directions.
• 4 trains are suspended in both directions between New Lots Av/Crown Hts-Utica Av and Bowling Green. 3 service will operate to/from New Lots Av all weekend replacing the 4 in Brooklyn.
• Downtown 4 & 6 trains run express from 125 St to Grand Central-42 St.
• 5 trains are suspended in both directions between Eastchester-Dyre Av and E 180 St.
• Queens-bound A & Brooklyn-bound C trains run express from 59 St-Columbus Circle to Canal St.
• E & F trains run local in both directions between Queens Plaza and Forest Hills-71 Av in Queens.
• Brooklyn-bound F trains are rerouted via the E line from Roosevelt Av to W 4 St-Wash Sq, and then via the A to Jay St-MetroTech.
• Manhattan-bound J trains run express from Myrtle Av to Marcy Av.
• L trains skip Wilson Av in both directions.
• Queens-bound N trains skip 86 St, Avenue U, Kings Hwy, 20 Av, 18 Av, New Utrecht Av, and Fort Hamilton Pkwy. N trains will stop at Bay Pkwy and 8 Av.
• Q trains run to/from Coney Island via the D and N in Brooklyn. Q trains are suspended in both directions between Kings Hwy and Atlantic Av-Barclays Ctr. Shuttle trains operate between Coney Island-Stillwell Av and Kings Hwy. Free shuttle buses operate between Kings Hwy and Atlantic Av-Barclays Ctr.
xoxo Transit Blogger