Here is the 2014 Memorial Day service plan info for the NYC Transit:
On Memorial Day, Monday, May 26, the New York City Subway will operate on a Sunday schedule. Customers are reminded to use the ACD or Q instead of the B and the J instead of the Z. In addition, on Sundays, some subway routes are shortened. The following diversions are in effect on Memorial Day, through 5:00 a.m. Tuesday, May 27:
• 2 trains are suspended between Flatbush Av and Franklin Av in both directions. Free shuttle buses will make all station stops between those two stations.
• 3 trains are suspended. 2 trains and free shuttle buses provide alternate service.
• 4 trains are suspended between Atlantic Av-Barclays Ctr and Crown Hts-Utica Av. 2 trains and free shuttle buses provide alternate service.
• A trains skip 88 St and 104 St Queens-bound.
• E and F trains run local in both directions between Forest Hills-71 Av and Queens Plaza and 36 St.
• F trains are rerouted on the M line Queens-bound between 47-50 St-Rock Ctr and Queens Plaza.
• G trains run every 20 minutes between Bedford-Nostrand Avs and Court Sq. Alternate G trains terminate at Bedford-Nostrand Avs.
• J trains are suspended between Broadway Junction and Marcy Av. Free shuttle buses will make all station stops between those two stations.
• M trains are suspended. Transfer between J trains and free shuttle buses at Marcy Av.
• Q trains skip Parkside Avenue, Beverley Road, and Cortelyou Road southbound.
xoxo Transit Blogger