Here is the Memorial Day 2015 holiday weekend service plan info for the NYC Subway:
On Monday, May 25, New York City Transit Subways will operate on a Sunday schedule. Customers are reminded to use the ACD or Q instead of the B and the J instead of the Z. Express service is not available on the 6 and 7. In addition, on Sundays, some subway routes are shortened.
The following diversions are in effect on Memorial Day through 5:00 a.m. Tuesday, May 26:
• Manhattan-bound 1 trains run express from 14 St to Chambers St. Bronx-bound 1 trains run express from Times Sq-42 St to 72 St.
• Brooklyn-bound 2 trains run express from 14 St to Chambers St. Bronx-bound 2 trains run express from Times Sq-42 St to 72 St.
• 3 & 4 trains skip Rockaway Av and Van Siclen Av in both directions.
• Brooklyn-bound 4 & 6 trains skip 103 St.
• Bronx-bound 4 trains run local from Grand Central-42 St to 125 St.
• 5 trains are suspended between E 180 St and Bowling Green in both directions. 6 service is extended to Bowling Green.
• Far Rockaway/Ozone Park-Lefferts Blvd bound, A trains skip Rockaway Blvd.
• Manhattan-bound A & C trains run express from 59 St-Columbus Circle to 125 St.
• Brooklyn-bound C trains run express from 59 St-Columbus Circle to Canal St.
• Brooklyn-bound D trains are rerouted on the N line from 36 St to Coney Island-Stillwell Av.
• E trains run local in both directions between Roosevelt Av and Forest Hills-71 Av in Queens.
• Brooklyn-bound F trains are rerouted via the E line from Roosevelt Av to W 4 St-Wash Sq, and then via the A to Jay St-MetroTech.
• F trains run local in both directions from Roosevelt Av to Forest Hills-71 Av.
• Coney Island-Stillwell Av bound N trains stop at 45 St and 53 St.
• Coney Island-Stillwell Av bound Q trains run express from Prospect Park to Kings Hwy.
• Brooklyn-bound R trains stop at 53 St and 45 St. R service is extended to the Jamaica-179 St F station
xoxo Transit Blogger